Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thank you Josh Richard!

For all 3 of you that thought the site was looking ok so far, you should check it out now!
I finally found a good, user friendly flash MP3 player, thanks to my friend Josh. Now you can hear samples of my audio work and well as video production.
Just got the Bright Shuttle test pressing back from URP and listened through it. Sounds great. It sounds even more like the recording than it did. The first 2 song on the second side are a little quiet, but a listen through the whole thing made me think that it works just fine.
So get out your $15 and be prepared for some southern noir, my friends.
Now, if my back would just cooperate... uygh!!!
www.falseyestudios.com
Another photo of my beautiful wife. I know, I know... I'll try to calm the gushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment